Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I've obviously been a bit delinquent in tending to my blog and for that I apologize. Since I last posted, Jacob and I spent Thanksgiving in Louisiana, traveled to our honeymoon spot in Hawaii for a concert with Third Day, Brandon Heath, Building 429 and Francesca Battistelli, provided the music for a women's Christmas event at Harvest with Candace Cameron Bure, went to India, spent the holidays with both sides of our families, and have just now begun to get back into the normal routine of traveling and serving at Harvest. I will try and bring you up to speed with some pictures and video. It's been an amazing last couple months, and the Lord is increasing our desire for more of Him and putting within us a greater compassion for the least of these. I am so excited to see what the year holds! All I know is 2008 will be hard to beat, but chances are good for 2009!

No comments: